Maximize. Concealment. Redefine. Comfort.
With the Shōgun series, we’ve extended “micro” and subcompact guns to a 4in length holster. This is to maximize concealment and help fight what is called “spill over”. This happens when the top portion of the gun (above the belt line) wants to spill over your waistline and causes printing. Since majority of the weight is in the magazine, combined with a short barrel, this is a known culprit of spill over. You may see, for an example, the Hellcat listed as a 4” even though it’s a 3” barrel. Fighting spill over to maximize concealment is the reason for this.
- Dedicated AIWB (Appendix Inside the Waistband)
- 3D CAD designed
- CNC machined tooling. ZERO "off the shelf" molds used
- Closed barrel to increase comfort
- Modular placements for belt attachments
- Mid Sweatguard
- Adjustable height
- Adjustable retention
- Concealment wing to tuck the grip into the body
- Suppressor height sight compatible up to .45" sights
- Optic cut
- Dual Belt Attachments