Maximize. Concealment. Redefine. Comfort.
Orders start shipping 8/23/21. Limited supplies available.
Custom Orders - Full Product Info
Saya (鞘) is the Japanese word for scabbard. It was used by the honorable Samurai and carried the Katana.
- Inside the waistband (IWB)
- Can be used for appendix carry with the provided tuckable overhooks
- Strong side hip or small of back carry with soft loops.
- 3D CAD designed
- CNC machined tooling. ZERO "off the shelf" molds used
- Closed barrel to increase comfort
- Modular placements for belt attachments
- Mid Sweatguard
- Adjustable height
- Adjustable retention
- Concealment wing to tuck the grip into the body
- Suppressor height sight compatible
- Optic cut
- Dual Overhooks
Full kit includes the following
- 2x Soft Loops
- 2x Soft Loop Struts
- 2x Overhooks
- "Full Kit (Discreet)" includes Discreet Carry Concepts Overhook instead of the "LAS" logo overhooks